Dirac is a video codec that provides general-purpose video compression and decompression tools comparable with state-of-the-art systems
This a a minor release complying with the latest Dirac Bytestream
- Improved compression performance for small picture sizes.
- Improved compression performance at low bit-rates.
- Included macros to check the API version.
- Improved motion estimation.
- New 422 <-> 420 conversion utilities for interlaced video.
- New functionality added to encoder API. The programmer's guide has
been modified accordingly.
- Fixed bugs in handling DC subband.